(Full video file of interview can be found here on google drive)
Interview with Matthew Ray on 10/18/2020 at 1 PM
- What top 3 things do you think have allowed for the acceptance of gay rights in modern society?
- Do you view drag as an art form, entertainment, or a form of identity? Why?
- How do you think drag culture has impacted civil rights throughout history? Today?
- What images/symbols/events/people come to mind when you think about drag culture?
- What do you think is the most common reaction to drag queens among mainstream society?
- How do you think the queer community impacts the progression of civil rights today?
- How does the history of drag balls and houses in NYC affect the queer culture of modern day NYC?